March 11, 2018 6:02 pm
Myriad forms. Multiple dimensions. Manifold facets. Amidst an expanding cosmopolis, a singular community completes the picture of contemporary urban living.
Complementing the flexibility of East Gallery Place, Ayala Land Premier presents its latest addition to High Street South’s esteemed selection of residential towers. A 49-storey vertical community unveiling a curated selection of timeless spaces. An address of classic sensibility. Welcome to West Gallery Place.
52 – 701 sq.m.
P10.9M – 181.7M
A profusion of lifestyle experiences unfold within and around, revealing new dimensions of cosmopolitan city living. Highlighting a living experience of urban ease, High Street South complements the tower’s selection of unique amenities, including its own set of retail establishments at the ground floor.
Lobbies and Drop-Off:
– Grand lobby and main drop-off located at the ground level
– Pedestrian access for each wing located at the ground level
– Concierge desk and mailroom located at the ground level
– Function room/social hall with an adjacent pantry
– Lap/lounge pool with adjacent deck
– Gym with shower and locker rooms
– Indoor children’s play area
– Property Management Office
– Security Room
– Maintenance and Janitorial Room
– Fire Command Center Room
– Driver’s Lounge
– Loading Dock
– Garbage Room
– Materials Recovery Facility
– Garbage Chute
PILANDOK BY EGG FIASCO About the Artist Egg Fiasco (b.1986) studied fine arts in a University in Manila but in 2006 he got enamored more in the risky frenzy of wall tagging and graffiti. His...
2/F Central Square, Bonifacio High Street 556-5330...
L/G Central Square, Bonifacio High Street...
Black Saturday had ended. And the bright and colorful Day of Easter--a day that commemorates the resurrection of Christ-- had begun. Well-rested Makatizens were eager to go out and feel the summer sunshine. Indeed, April...